Karisma Hotels is expanding their portfolio this Spring to include Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic.
Having recently paired with Nickelodeon, the brand has created a resort that caters to vacationers of all ages with a wide variety of upscale accommodations all feature playful décor that brings out the inner kid – or the actual kid – in every guest.
The ultimate family vacation, families will love the large variety of entertainment, character experiences, kids activities and water play areas.
I’m personally obsessed with their accommodations. Famous for their oversized, luxury suites, the new resort will have 208 modern rooms that will be filled with comfortable amenities to cater to every taste and need. I have had the pleasure of staying with Karisma at two of their properties, and their rooms are phenomenal.
Standard amenities include a 42” smart TV; radio/alarm clock docking station with Bluetooth; a master bedroom with either one king size bed, two doubles or one king + pull-out sofa bed; safety deposit box; amenity kit; once daily stocked minibar; iron and ironing board; coffee maker; direct dialing telephone; deluxe bathrobes; bathrooms with double sinks and an oversized jetted Jacuzzi tub; rainforest showerhead; hair dryer; and vanity mirror.
Not to mention that they provide items like baby food, strollers, cribs, kids’ spa robes and baby bottle warmers for infants and toddlers.
At the heart of the resort will be the Nickelodeon Village, which features a lot of great spaces for vacationers of all ages including,
- Aqua Nick™ Playground is the place to be for water activities such as water slides, splash pads, spray grounds and a lazy river.
- Character Central will be a high-energy hotspot where guests can meet their favorite Nickelodeon characters throughout the day.
- A cool hang out for kids only, Just Kiddin’ is part clubhouse, part artist’s studio. Whether guests are in the mood for free play or more structured activities, they’ll find a whole lot of do-it-yourself Nick fun, including daily supervised activities and programs for children 4 to 12 years old, plus meet-and-greets with Nickelodeon™ characters.
- The kNick kNack shop will carry Nickelodeon, movies, apparel, toys, vacation essentials and memorable mementos.
- When it’s time to move, guests of all ages can make their way to the resort’s dedicated Sports & Entertainment Center to work up a sweat or have a good laugh.
When it opens the Nickelodeon resort will have 9 restaurants with 2 new ones being added shortly after.
For more information on the new Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic, please visit their website.