- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 4: Washington DC
- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 3: Yosemite National Park
- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 2: New York City
- Five Awesome U.S. Destinations You Should See With Your Kids – Part 1: The Grand Canyon
- My Carry Potty($25) -Designed for roadtrips or outdoor excursions, the my carry potty will ensure that your child always has a clean place to pee. Once their done it’s airtight seal will keep it leak free until you can find a bathroom to empty it. Portable, clean and convenient!
- Kokopax Carrier($99 – $180) – I am in love with my Kokopax Carrier. It is the most stylish way to carry your little one while out sightseeing or navigating through the busy crowds. It’s clever design allows your child to sit up high enough to see everything without putting a strain on your back. I can’t recommend this carrier enough. I have used mine everywhere – grocery store, park and even around the house when Mr. Fussy won’t let me get anything done. Comes in 3 styles
- phil&teds lobster travel highchair – Designed for kids 6 months to 3 years, this portable clip-on highchair is both compact(weighs 3.9lbs) and convenient. It can fit easily in your carry-on or can be packed in your suitcase. The included tray will also ensure that you never worry about your child eating off a dirty public table again.
- Gogo Kidz Travelmate($79) – This convenient ‘travelmate’ is the perfect option for parents who want to bring their own car seat instead of renting one when they reach their destination. The board attaches to any seat easily, allowing it to be rolled through the airport like a suitcase. We have used our gogo Kidz Travelmate on many occasions and love it. It always gets a lot of attention from other travelers as we roll our little one through the airport.
- Safe2go Child Safety Harness($25) – This cute character backpack, which conceals that it is actually a child safety harness. The backpack/safety harness is equipped with adjustable padded shoulder and waist straps. It comes with a retractable 38″ tether which can hold children up to 50 lbs and can be retracted into the pack when not needed. There is room in the backpack for a small toy or snack.
- Alpha Sherpa($80) – This full featured backpack is perfect for traveling parents. You can load all of your necessities into it, throw it on your back and then have your hands free to push a stroller or hold your child’s hand. Features a soft sided cooler uniquely integrated into the diaper bag backpack to store bottles, snacks, beverages, medication (holds 6-8 canned beverages)Change pad included as is a cell phone/IPod pouch slot and a sunglass case.
- CARES Airplane Harness($60) – If you don’t have room for a car seat but want your child to be in a secure harness on the airplane CARES is the piece of gear for you. It comes in a travel bag, installs in seconds and keeps your little on secure in their seat. Also adjusts to fit almost every size airplane seat and is designed for children 1 year and older weighing 22-44 pounds and up to 40″ tall.
- Zoobies – A cute friend that doubles as a pillow and blanket – perfect for travel, especially on a cold airplane or overnight car ride! Available in 29 animals including Paddington the Bear, Olivia the pig and The Hungry Caterpillar.
- Kushies My Bag – available in both pink and blue, Kushies My Bag is the best bag for an overnight trip to grammas or to give your child his/her tote for that trip down south. My Bag contains everything your child needs to make your life easier! Each tote comes complete with cool compartments for your stuff including 1 insulated snack box, 1 insulated medicine box, 1 clean clothes bag, 1 dirty clothes bag, 1 soiled clothes bag with laundry insert, 1 spare shoes bag, a pillow and blanket and a handy hook for hanging.
- Kidz Gear– Headphones that are designed to fit little heads and they come with an external volume control and a volume limited to prevent hearing issues to little ears. They provide a comfortable way for your kids to enjoy the airplane featured movie or Blue’s Clues in the back of your vehicle. A STEAL at $17
- Trunki – a child’s suitcase that doubles a ride-on car for that boring trip through the airport! Available in 5 colors/styles including a lion and lady bug! Holds up to 100 lbs, has wheels stabilizers to prevent it from toppling over. $30
- Cuties & Pals – This pint sized hard shelled suitcase in the ideal size for a little traveler. Available in a many fun animal styles, this wheely bag also comes with a backpack! Interior features polyester lining with dividing pocket, zip compartment and garment strips for efficient packing. $90 for suitcase/matching backpack
- Noodlehead kid’s travel pillow – Whether you are taking a roadtrip or a traveling by plane, these pillows are designed to comfortably support sleepy heads.
- Snack and Play Travel Tray – Keep your toddler’s toys in one spot and within reach while on the road or on an airplane. The Travel Tray is built with two large side pockets conveniently located within easy reach, as well as a two-inch wall to stop toys or food from falling off. Easy and safe to use, it is also washable. $20