Summer travel season has begun and every hotel wants your business. This is the time of year that we see lots of great family offers and Peninsula Hotels is definitely offering some great perks for traveling families.
From now until 31 December 2012, Family Moments features a 50% reduction off the cost of an adjoining room for children under 12, who also eat for free from the kids’ menu or buffet, plus a range of amenities and programs tailored just for junior guests, including The Peninsula Kids Academy’s collection of cultural and fun activities in each destination.
The adventure begins inside each hotel with a scavenger hunt offering behind-the-scenes glimpses and special treats to make young guests feel at home.
The hotel chain consulted the experts to create the “Pen 10,” insider’s tips on the 10 best kid-selected things to do, see and experience in each Peninsula location – from the best park and the best local adventure to where to find the best ice cream or the best toy store – and more.
For hands-on exploration and a taste of local culture, Peninsula hotels offer The Peninsula Kids Academy, a collection of experiential programs for young guests. Adventures include:
- Dim sum-making and Chinese brush-writing in Hong Kong
- Interactive Mandarin, kite-making and flying on the Bund in Shanghai
- Trishaw tours and traditional handicrafts in Beijing
- Muay Thai martial arts and cooking classes in Bangkok
- Guided tours to the famed Hakukinkan Toy Park in Tokyo for the hottest toys and gadgets
- Filipino desserts and handicrafts in Manila
- A whirlwind day of New York adventures, including the Statue of Liberty, FAO Schwartz and Top of the Rock Observation Deck
- Cake baking and decorating classes in Chicago
- Learning to surf and a picnic on the beach in Beverly Hills
Who doesn’t want to learn how to surf or take a cooking class in Bangkok?
For more details, please visit peninsula.com.