Traveling parents rejoice! Universal Orlando has great things in store for you. I just returned from Orlando where I had the chance to learn more about(and see) Loews’ new Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Designed with a super cool 50s/60s vibe this Moderate & Value Resort offers guests their choice of family suites complete with kitchenettes, or standard rooms, plus a bevy of recreational spaces!
If you have 3 or more kids than you know how challenging it is to find a hotel that will accommodate your whole family in just one room. Scheduled to open this Spring, Cabana Bay will have 1800 rooms, 900 of which will be family suites that are designed to sleep up to 6!
These retro rooms boast colorful decor, sleeping accommodations for six, two flat screen TV’s, a kitchenette area, and a sliding partition for privacy. The extra-large bathroom features preparation spaces for three people at once, so everyone can get to the park early.
Standard rooms will come with 2 queen-size beds, a Mini-refrigerator, Cuisinart single pod coffee brewer, One 40” flat-panel television with HD channels, Iron, ironing board, hair dryer and in-room safe. Complimentary basic wireless Internet access will be available in-room and in public areas (fees apply for high-speed Internet).
When complete, guests can experience a 10-lane bowling alley and enjoy two massive pools with sand beaches, a lazy river, waterslide and more.
If you are planning to visit Universal Orlando this Spring, Loews is currently offering a great introductory deal for stays at Cabana Bay between March 31 to June 14, 2014!
This limited time offer includes:
- Incredible rates for the entire family to enjoy all-new family suites
- Seven-night stay: as low as $104 per night
- Five-night stay: as low as $108 per night
- Three-night stay: as low as $134 per night
- On-site convenience – the hotel is within walking distance of Universal’s two theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (when guests purchase theme park tickets)