Go beyond the theme parks and travel to some of the world’s most incredible destinations! Since its introduction in 2010 Adventures by Disney has created some amazing itineraries for vacationers who want to really see the world without the stress of planning every detail. From China, to Africa, Norway to Scotland guests are accompanied by adventure guides, along with local experts, that work to immerse them into the culture and traditions of the places they visit.
New for 2015 Adventure by Disney will expand their collection of tours adding adventures to the Amazon, and all-new Long Weekends trips to New York City and San Francisco & Napa. These four-day weekend getaways provide guests with a break from the everyday to explore some of America’s favorite locations in a new light.
Well know for their creating itineraries that are packed with exclusive and incredible experiences, Disney blends luxury accommodations with unique excursions.
Ecuador: Amazon & Galapagos Islands
The new 12-day, 11-night Ecuadorian adventure, featuring the Amazon and Galapagos Islands, journeys through the most untouched, bio-diverse areas of the world.
Guests can immerse themselves in the local culture and discover the incredible wildlife indigenous to these areas with thrilling activities, including:
- Four-night river cruise on the Anakonda riverboat to explore the tropical rainforest
- Three-night stay at the lovely beachfront Finch Bay Hotel in the Galapagos
- Privately guided daytrip to a neighboring island to encounter amazing wildlife
- An exploration of the historic colonial city of Quito (UNESCO World Heritage Site) with visits to local markets, artisan studios and one of South America’s most beautiful Spanish cathedrals
- Hands-on cooking class with a local chef, paired with a special Ecuadorian chocolate tasting
- Exclusive, immersive activities with the local community to authentically experience the culture and history of this region firsthand
Long Weekends: New York City
The New York City tour is a dazzling four-day, three-night vacation to one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Guests who book this tour will experience some of the best that New York has to offer with VIP access and special activities only Disney can provide. Key highlights of this trip include the following:
- Behind-the-scenes visit to Good Morning America
- Hands-on Broadway musical dance workshop
- Visit to the historic New Amsterdam Theatre and a backstage tour offering a hands-on experience with iconic Broadway props
- Enjoy a performance of the Tony Award-nominated hit musical, Aladdin
- Privately guided tour through historic Harlem with a true-blue local
- Hop aboard a dynamic and interactive motor-coach ride for a unique look at iconic sights, such as: Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park and more
- Learn the in-depth stories of what life as an American immigrant was like during an exclusive visit to the Tenement Museum
Long Weekends: San Francisco & Napa
The treasures of San Francisco and the Napa Valley in California are waiting to be explored on this four-day, three-night itinerary.
From the hustle-and-bustle of the City by the Bay to the lush, relaxing vineyards of Napa Valley, a collection of unforgettable activities have been accumulated into one vibrant trip.
Guests can soak in the culture and local flavors with vacation highlights such as:
- Privately guided tour of the Walt Disney Family Museum
- Guided tour of the Bay, starting in the historic Fisherman’s Wharf and cycling through the Palace of Fine Arts, Fort Point and more
- Visit the Letterman Digital Arts Center (campus of Lucasfilm) with life-sized replicas of Darth Vader and Boba Fett from Star Wars, among other iconic sights
- Excursion to Silverado Vineyards in Napa to indulge in the fine art of wine blending, while Junior Adventurers take part in an olive oil flavoring activity
- Ferry ride across the Bay to Angel Island State Park, which earned the nickname of “Ellis Island of the West”
- Stroll through Muir Woods National Monument, home to the largest coastal redwoods on Earth
- Sample exquisite culinary delights from several of San Francisco’s most celebrated dining establishments
- Stay at the world-renowned The Fairmont San Francisco hotel, which presents an awe-inspiring vista of historic San Francisco