Summer is on the horizon and Omni Orlando has been busy making plans for vacationing families! Each year Orlando welcomes over 50 million visitors. Travelers from all over the world make the trek to the sunny city to visit the theme parks and to do some world class shopping! If Florida is in your plans this summer the Omni is offering a lot of great entertainment for travelers of all ages!
From Resort Scavenger Hunts and Golf Clinics, to Family Sushi Lessons and Friday Night S’mores, families can expect an array of activities.
The resort’s 102 Days of Summer Fun starts May 24 and is available all summer long (through Sept. 2) for families to enjoy at an affordable rate, starting at $129*. If guests book a minimum of a three-night stay, their vacation will include a $102 resort credit.
While parents kick back and relax kids can enjoy poolside races, scavenger hunts, sidewalk chalk contests, dance parties and more, while a poolside DJ rocks Crocs, the resort pool bar and grill, and spins the ultimate summer tunes. Guests lounging poolside can cool off with frozen treats offered every afternoon at 2 p.m. on the pool deck. Every Thursday from 5-6 p.m. at Crocs, hosts Happy hour featuring half off specials.
Families can also enjoy:
- Sunset & S’mores: Every Friday night, families can enjoy roasting s’mores around the popular fire pit while enjoying breathtaking sunsets. S’mores kits are for sale at the Pool Tower Hut for $5.00 each.
- Dive-In Movies: Families can catch their favorite summer films for free every Wednesday at the Zero Entry Family Pool and Saturdays at the Formal Pool at 8:45 p.m.
- Family Sushi Rolling: Every Thursday afternoon, from 4-5 p.m. in the lobby, experts from Omni Orlando Resort’s Pan-Asian dining experience, ZEN, show guests of all ages the art of sushi rolling. Reservations are required. $20 per couple and $30 for a family of four.
- Teen Spa Afternoons: Every day between 1-3 p.m. teens kick back and relax at Omni Orlando Resort’s new Mokara Spa, enjoying teen manicures, pedicures and facials at a discount.
- Beginners To Winners One Hour Clinic – Leadbetter Golf Academy: Each Friday at 5 p.m. guests can enjoy one hour of golf instruction, regardless of their skill level. Reservations are required and the cost is $50 per person.
- Teen Cabana Night: Teens hang out at the cabanas near Crocs every Friday from 7-9 p.m. for activities such as sand volleyball and cornhole while enjoying a special teen menu.
- Family Twilight Golf: Starting at 4 p.m. daily on the National and International courses, adults and children can enjoy a round of golf. Rates are $39 for adults and free for children 15 and under. After 4.p.m., rental clubs are $25 for adults and complimentary for children.
The Omni also offers complimentary scheduled shuttle transportation is provided to the Walt Disney World® Theme Park.